This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Apologies to Frequent Visitors

Sorry saints, but it is spring break and I have the three grandsons, and we are alos in process of moving them and their Mom in with us, so I barely have time to think, they go back to school next monday.... then I shall be free to blog to my hearts content...God bless you all....If I do get some free time, or if something important needs to be shared, I shall blog it...
Have you ever seen the show hoarders?....well that's what our house was looking like for about 5 days....argh!

2 comments:

diana said...

haha. :) I understand! You will need a spring break from your spring break! Love you :)
Your sister in Christ,
Diana

A Seed Sower said...

Your not kidding sister Diana...lol.. I was thinking that myself as I wrote that note...they will be at school 2 more months and then summer-O Lord have Mercy-Please!!!!!! I know HE will...What has kept me so busy is trying to organise the house...but I am getting there...then I will be able to blog even in the summer-GOD willing.
Love you too!!!