This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Deaf Ears and Blinded Eyes!


Much to my dismay, I have noticed over the past few months that there are none so deaf as those who will not hear, and none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The amount of supposed "hidden" revelation, that is coming to the forth via many false teachers is shocking, to say the least. This is surely yet another sign of the end times. Many seducing spirits are gone out into the earth to deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect of God.

Many who follow after false teachers, will defend those teachers to the death. When one tries to reveal the truth of these false teachers to one of their followers, they quite often turn nasty, and start throwing at you, all types of character assassinating accusations. They manifest by their fruit what type of spirit they are of. Over the years I have encountered many such people.

Those who are deceived, are the hardest to reach, and in most cases they are unreachable. It is like trying to deal with Jehovah's witnesses, or Mormons who are so well versed in their false doctrine, that they are ready for any opposition to their position, and you had best have on the whole armor of God lest you be consumed of them, because their hearts, minds and mouths are set on fire of hell, and they are listening to demon spirits not the Holy Spirit.

I am currently putting together a video in regards to one false teacher and her teachings, just to show the absurdity of her claims in regards to the Holy spirit.

For those of you who frequent this blog, I have been very busy this summer taking care of 3 grandsons, and a sick daughter. God is in process of working out in me-patience-amongst other things, so I have not been as active on this blog. However I have tried to post things of others of the brethren, which are of interest, and or that edify or encourage me. I trust you are all seeking God for yourselves and wanting nothing but His pure truth, stand fast unto the end saints.

God bless you all, and pray for me

Thank you

2 comments:

worker.35 said...

Hi Sister! Thanks for the ongoing work of encouragment; You are in my prayers and I do thank the Lord for your service unto Him. It has been a busy and trying summer indeed for many I think, it sure has for me anyway:D - reminding me to continue to pray 'Come, Lord Jesus.' What times He saw fit to include us in! Ever thankful for His Grace, Lisa

A Seed Sower said...

Amen sister I also am ever thankful for His Grace, and His Mercy...thank you for taking the time to leave a word of encouragement, I covet your prayers, for we are in a battle sister of epic proportions!
God bless you
Helen/aka a seed sower!