This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

If "The Lord Wills It" We Shall do Thus and So!


Ever notice how men have great plans, and say they will do this or that, when God has other plans, and a men's lives can change in a fraction of a second?

Men have many great plans, and often times give no thought to what God has in His mind for their lives, no idea at all, neither do they for the most part care at all what God has planned, nor give Him a thought until tragedy strikes them.
Two days ago my son's, in-laws house burnt down, and many possessions and memories were gone in a matter of minutes. They had many plans I am sure for their life I am sure, but this was not one of them. Yet thank God their lives were spared. Saints I tell you, we do not know what tomorrow holds, but we as the children of God we know that we can trust God, with our tomorrows.
Luke 12:15-21
15. And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
16. And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17. And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18. And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21. So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Is being rich toward God running out and finding some church to give your money to?
NO...it is giving, as the Lord opens your eyes to a need, of the brethren, or those poor amongst us. As Jesus said, "For in so much as you do it unto the least of these thy brethren you do it unto me."

James 4:13-16
13. Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
14. Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
15. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
16. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Saints we do not know if we are to live tomorrow, let alone buy or sell.

We are facing some things in this nation that men think will never happen...it is time to seek the Lord while He may be found, and repent and humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways!

I posted the video of the house fire on my face book page. Please pray for souls to be saved through this. They are the fortunate ones they have insurance. Many loose all they possess and have no insurance...the insurance for the child of God is in Christ Jesus!
Also remember saints God doesn't fit Himself into our plans, He has fit us into His plans!

No comments: