This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is the Statue of Liberty Actually Depicting "The Mother of Harlots?"

Left-"Lady" Liberty


Right-"Ishtar"











A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS!!!
I received the following quote from a saint, on a u-tube comment I made.
Quote:
"Did you know that "MOTHER OF HARLOTS" was the name for "Ishtar" which is also known as MOTHER OF LIBERTY, LADY LIBERTY, she was literally a goddess of sex and her temple was at the gate of Babylon the city, in the Babylon Empire. She resembles "The Statue of Liberty." In fact the Statue of Liberty is of her." End Quote.
I found this information fascinating, and not something I had ever even thought about. Not being one to simply take everything I am told and swallow it hook line and sinker, I decided to do some research for myself and what I found may not be too far off the mark from what this person is claiming, God bless him or her.
From my observations of the statue of Liberty, while it is called a "Lady", it has very masculine features, almost like a man in drag, then I happened upon this quote in and article.

Quote:
"Mesopotamian Holy Harlot
I TURN THE MALE TO THE FEMALE.
I AM SHE WHO ADORNETH THE MALE FOR THE FEMALE;
I AM AM SHE WHO ADORNETH THE FEMALE FOR THE MALE.
The words of the goddess Ishtar." End Quote
You can find this quote here on an Ishtar fan site: http://www.ishtartemple.org/sacredIshtar.htm just so as you know I am not blowing smoke!

I also came across the picture of Ishtar which is above at the Ishtar fan site- note the 6 holes in her crown with the ball or prong or what ever in the seventh hole...it looks like there could have been prongs in the other 6 holes at one time, I thought -"How similar to the seven star like rays in the crown of Lady Liberty!"

This quote I found in a questions and answers site in regards to the seven rays in lady liberty's crown:
Quote: Her crown represents the hope that liberty will spread across the seven continents and seven oceans, which are represented by the seven rays of the Statue's crown.The twenty-five windows in the Statue of Liberty‘s crown represent. the twenty-five gemstones known in 1886. End Quote

"Mother of Exiles" (Ellis island-immigrants etc.) is what the going name for lady liberty is amongst most Americans, that I have been able to find at least, so to hear that the statue is actually that of "Ishtar" I find very interesting, and plausible, anyone else with any input?
No, I am not setting out to upset patriots here....I am an American citizen who is forever grateful that God brought me to this country that is full of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to save my wretched soul....
America you are without excuse before God because He filled you with His truth and you have denied Him and cried for a King that you could make a god, to rule over you and you have one now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, I would like to add that there are many occult/ masonic symbols in Wshington D.C. as well. For example,
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm

A Seed Sower said...

Thank you dear sister, I checked that out, it is seriously interesting. I have actually heard a lot about these things over the years, and these things certainly point more and more to the fact that America is a modern day Babylon, full of every foul spirit.

Anonymous said...

This very valuable message

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace klara.

Anonymous said...

You know therefore considerably when it comes to this subject, produced me for my part believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!