This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lord Grant Me.....by a Newly Saved Christian


With Praise for all you are LORD,
And thanks for all your blessings:
LORD grant these ten petitions
with your eternal yes:

Please show me that you're there,
when I can't see your face;
Send troubled souls my way
their wounds I will erase.

Let me see with your eyes,
my mind with your thoughts fill:
But more than wisdom give me
the strength to do your will.

Bless me with abundance
then put me to the test,
Gladly will I give you
much more than I possess.

Send me your tranqility
In troubled times and calm,
with loving arms sustain me
through suffering and harm.

Forgive me for my sins
though leigon they may be:
When death and evil triumph
bring good from tragedy.

But most of all reveal the meaning of my life,
the purpose of my glories, the reason for my strife,
My destiny in heaven, no tears to flow again,
My God please grant me all.

In Christ our LORD Amen. End Quote

This person is currently incarcerated, in prison yet set free!
He has been gloriously saved, and is being used of God to lead other inmates to Jesus. The LORD is blessing him with dreams that come to pass, and words, and he is truly forgiven of the LORD, and a new creature in Christ Jesus.
The evidence of his salvation can be seen in his countenance, and the abundance of revelations the LORD has, and is giving to this young man, he is bearing much fruit of the Holy Spirit....All Glory to Jesus!!!

God is Good!

No comments: