Due to the current speculation as to Obamas perhaps being the anti-Christ, I thought I would re-post this word the Lord gave me in Feb 2008:
The Holy Spirit placed the following sentence in my mind this morning.
“And he shall come as a man of peace, with seven abominations in his heart.”
As is my custom I went first to the Word of God, to see if this was of the Lord.
I was figuring what’s the odds, first I typed in “Man of Peace”, no such string, then I thought well let’s me try this, thinking I was off base, “seven abominations”…and bingo!
Praise His Holy Name… Glory to God, He truly knows the hearts of men and women.
24. He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be showed before the whole congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
Now this may well be prophetic from the Lord, but it also happens to apply to current situations within the body of Christ World wide, and may it minister to my brothers and sisters in the Lord, who strive daily to be pleasing to Him, and may it encourage you to know that God is aware of your heart ache for the body of Christ and He is in control…Amen... Glory!!!!
This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.