This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some Shall Have To Come to God The Hard Way!


Saints just a Word today...Some are going to have to come to God the hard way...they are going to have to be brought to the end of themselves...They have heard the truth, and they have scoffed and mocked and dismissed God in favour of their own lust filled ways. Whether it be drugs, alcohol, the general party scene, or sexual sins or lusting after mammon until they can't get their fill.

God is going to take such as these down a very hard road, because many prayers have been said for the lost. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God!

It is sad that some people have to be brought to a really hard place in order for them to cry out in sincerity to God!

There is a very short time left in which God is going to draw men unto himself, he is going to do a quick work, as He shortens the days, lest no flesh be saved.

Be prepared to trust God with your loved ones saints, because it is going to be painful to watch, when our children hurt we hurt, when our friends hurt we hurt, when those we love hurt we hurt.........but you must trust that God knows what He is doing.

We need to pray, "Lord no matter what path you have to take my loved on down Lord, do it Lord that their soul might be saved!"

I have no clue who this message is going to touch base with today, but let me tell you I have walked this path, of watching those you love suffer at the hand of God, and am still walking it, and GOD IS FAITHFUL-He truly is our strength, our comfort our encourager our all in all-if we allow HIM to be!
Is it an easy path? NO, but our Christian walk is not about our enjoyment, but about our endurance. Does Satan harass and berate us? Yes ... but we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus our LORD...it is not about this earth it is all about the ETERNAL...so keep the Faith saints of God.
God bless you all

2 comments:

diana said...

Helen,
my husband's sister, whom I have always had a close relationship with, has just recently rejected me and shut me out of her life. She told me never to contact her again. She is an athiest and we had a couple of difficult e-mails between us in which she insulted me and Christians in general and in which I told her that I loved her still and that she needed Christ. It is so sad, I am praying that the Lord will get ahold of her. She hates me now and has shown that to me in her e-mails but I feel like the Lord is preparing me for more of that kind of thing in the future, people hating me because of my testimony of Christ. It is one thing to have strangers hate you and something different to have those you were once close to hate you! I know that He has warned us of that kind of thing happening, it is beginning for me.
Bless you today
Diana

A Seed Sower said...

Bless your heart, I know how you feel my dear sister, I have been cut off from my Son and my 3 precious grandaughters, by the spirit of jezebel working through 2 women...
But you know what?
God knows it all sister, your pain and mine, and satan would like to discourge the saints of God, but we must remember it is all about the Eternal, and soon it will all be over, and the LORD shall wipe away our tears and heal our broken hearts, and we will rejoice and jump for joy for all eternity...keep the faith sister!!!