This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

His Mercy Endureth For Ever-Be NOT Afraid

I had a word from the Lord for my current trial and I feel the need to share it with my brothers and sisters in the Lord, God is Faithful. I have been crying out to Him day and night for His Mercy and His intervention, I have been seeking Him for a Word of encouragement, here is what He told me this morning, Praise His Holy Name!!

"I shall deliver by a strong arm and a strong hand, I am The Almighty, I will deliver by a strong hand, I will deliver"

As confirmation He then led me to the Word, first to the Psalms:

Psalm 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

God knows I will glorify Him, it is so important when He delivers us or blesses us, that we give Him the Glory due His Name, His most precious Name, Oh thank you dear Jesus for hearing my petition, and the prayers of the saints.

Palm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

Psalm 136

1 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
4 To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
6 To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
7 To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:
8 The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:
9 The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
10 To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
11 And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for ever:
12 With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
13 To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
14 And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for ever:
15 But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever.
16 To him which led his people through the wilderness: for his mercy endureth for ever.
17 To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
18 And slew famous kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
19 Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for ever:
20 And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for ever:
21 And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
22 Even an heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
23 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
25 Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers saints, I am but dust. God bless you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELEN,
Excellent promises given by Him!

One verse in particular spoke to me; Psalm 91:14~

"...therefore will I deliver him-I will set him on high because he hath known My name..."

There is really only one way to KNOW...that is to experience, firsthand. Experience His deliverance, His guidance, His love, His anger, His heart, His desires, His mercies...to truly experience Him in all of His fullness, we have to go through many processes and experiences.

I was speaking this week to a friend who has a general knowledge of Scripture; but does not live or exibit the lifestyle he should. We were talking of Psalm 23...I mentioned that God said He would prepare a table before us in THE PRESENCE OF OUR ENEMIES....He did not say He would hide us from our enemies all of the time, or that He would defeat our enemies before we gain experience while battling them, or that we would not have any enemies because we are His children!! Just the opposite! We will have many enemies rise up against us; most of the enemies I fight are right in my own mind!!

As we sit at that table HE HAS PREPARED; I feel we are somewhere near the head of the table during this meal (that is what you do at a table, right? dine...) We are the star attraction. The Preparer of the meal has something to teach us about the enemies we face, about His protection, about our total weakness and dependance upon Him, and about His total deliverance and victory through us, as we yeild, learn, and obey Him.

We are more than overcomers through Him! Like the three Hebrew children walking around IN THE FIRE, when we come through this thing, whatever it may be, we will not even smell of smoke!!

To God be the glory, praise and honor from the first day of creation to the completion of all things in Him!!!

Have a great week thinking on HIM!

mtzion@hughes.net jrpeacher

Marcel said...

The Lord must teach us more patience and more endurance for the days ahead.
All these difficulties help build up our faith which is the oil in our lamps.
Without faith it is impossible to please God.
In the coming days many will lose their faith and fall because they did not allow the LORD to prepare them.
The preparations are painful but greatly needed.
The easy way is a snare.

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
Hab 3

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.Rev 13:10

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.Rev 14:12

If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
Jeremiah 12;5

Amy said...

Dear Helen,

This is so good. I needed Psalm 91 today. I woke up with a song from it in my heart, but hadn't gone to the Word to read the whole thing yet... how appropriate. I want to just encourage you Helen that He wants you to cry and call to Him with all the grief and pain in you, NOT to try to "be strong." I say this because I am having to do the same thing - not stifle any of what's in me and "cowboy up" as they say here, as I've always tried to do, but pour it out to Him exactly as bad as it feels as many times as I have to.

Growing up, I was never allowed nor felt safe to react to things honestly (I would be punished), but the Lord has shown Himself "God" to me in how He is not offended by my emotions or by me reacting to pain. I remember seeing this little girl go crazy when her dad told her her dog was dead in the street, and she started beating her little fists on him and screaming horrible things that she hated him, but he just stood there holding his arms around her until she finally wore herself out and allowed him to pick her up and comfort her, and she was crying, saying how sorry she was for hurting him. I'll never forget that. There was something about it that I didn't think she was being a spoiled brat, but lashing out from instinct like a wounded animal or something. It seemed like her father was the one in charge even though he was letting her do that. I think our heavenly Father is like that father - He understands what is happening in us when we struggle with why He doesn't do something about our pain. Job said some pretty horrible things in his pain, but the Lord didn't hold it against him - He told Job's friends that they had not spoken of Him what was right as Job had.

I said all that just to remind you, don't be afraid to express and pour out your heart to Him even when it feels "wrong". He will not be mad at you or call it lack of faith or tell you to come back when you can control yourself, but eager to show Himself strong on your behalf.

Love,
Amy

A Seed Sower said...

OH Amy you so understand and thank you for that wonderful word, thank you John and Marcel for sharing your hearts and the Word. Amy I did cry out, day and night in prayer and fasting, in fact i cried all the time pretty much, and God has heard my petition, I am just awaiting the fulfillment, God is truly Faithful, I will be sure and let you all know when I see the end of this particular time of testing from the Lord.
God Bless you all, your all such and inspriation and a comfort to me...Helen B.

A Seed Sower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.