This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Unholy Alliances Part 2

















Matthew 7:21-23
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

I keep going back to the Word the Lord gave me back in February, "He shall come as a man of peace, with seven abominations in his heart."

Man thinks God who made the eyes, cannot see, man thinks God who made the heart and gave the soul, does not know the thoughts and intents there of. Oh America how you hang on the edge of the great divide...how you hang between Heaven and Hell... Oh church world wide, oh children of God, do not follow after such men and women as this.

Above you can see just some of the strange bed fellows...Oh what a problem we have when we seek to be accepted of the world, and when all men speak well of us what a precarious position we place our selves in...for they also spoke well of the false prophets who are now stoking the coals of Hell..... Amen
Luke 6:26
"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."

No comments: