This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

How Great Is Our God

How great is our God, and how worthy of our Praises He is.
He is Holy, He is Good, He is Marvelous, and Wonderful.
He is longsuffering, gentle, meek, patient and kind.
He watches over His children through the day light and the dark.
He is ever near us, we have no need to fear.
He hears the petitions of His people, He is ever Faithful.
He is able to tear down strongholds, He is able to free from bondage.
We can put all our trust in Him, He is able to deliver.
He is the mighty warrior, the one who defeats every foe.
He is our soon coming King.
He is the ruler of the universe, He is the creator of all things.
Jesus the redeemer of mankind.
He Shall be Victorious over His enemies!!!

I share with you children of God, another part of the word the Lord gave me last weekend,
He told me, "The troubles of this earth are not to be endured for much longer."
I Praise HIM I glorify HIM, for surely HE is a GOD that answers prayer. Keep the Faith Saints.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen~

The mountains shall depart and the hills be removed-

but My kindness shall not depart from you -


neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

ISAIAH 54

mtzion@Hughes.net jrpeacher

Amy said...

Dear Helen, I'm still lifting you up, but I'm so glad to know He is encouraging you like this!

Bonny said...

He does indeed answer prayer, and He is indeed faithful! Praise His wonderful Name!