This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE FEAR OF GOD, RESULTS IN THE MERCY OF GOD!


The Lord put this word on my heart this morning, "I am nigh unto all who fear me".


Then I received the following comment as part of a comment on the bud Feldcamp plane tragedy blog, and it has further inspired me:

Quote- from Kay- Kay

"I have faith in God. Not in the bible. I believe in God, not in organized religion. I do not fear God nor do I believe God wants love of him born of fear, rather a gift we receive from him and in turn give back to him BECAUSE of his grace, not his penchant for murderous rampages and our fear of such. Furthermore, I do not believe God punishes someone for all of eternity because they could not accept a book written by MEN. So I have nothing to lose, and have gained much since I let go of the burden of intolerance and fear that organized religion and the bible gave me for years. " End Quote

I would say to Kay-Kay that if you truly knew God, and God was in you and you in Him, then you truly would have no need to be fearful of Him. However since His truth does not abide in you, you only know of Him. Since you don't believe His Word, then you have plenty of reason to be fearful. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Kay-Kay also does not believe that Jesus was God manifest in the flesh. ... need I say more saints!
If you still think me a tad harsh on Kay-Kay I suggest you read the comment she has left on this blog and the ones she left on the "Abortion Owner Bud Feldcamp's Family Tradgedy" blog.

John 1:1&14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What does it mean to the child of Godthe fear of the Lord”?

It means that:
You believe the written word of God.

You believe that Jesus Christ was God made manifest in the flesh.

You respect that God says what He means, and means what He says.

You have tried the Lord and found Him to be true, and Faithful to His written Word.

You know that He is your Father and you want to please Him because you Love Him, and you know He loves you.

You respect Him for the authority He has in your life and over your life.

You know what the end is of those who Hate Him and who refuse to keep His commandments, and who do not love His Truth.

Therefore you have a reverence for Him, knowing that He has your best interests at heart, and that He is not mocked.
You know that it is He who holds your life in His hands.

Luke 1:50-52
50. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
51. He hath showed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
53. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever.

Proverbs 16:6
By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

Psalms 103:8-14
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Kay-Kay also doesn't believe that the God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament, He is, GOD DOESN'T CHANGE, HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER...

7 comments:

KayKay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Seed Sower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Seed Sower said...

Kay-Kay is a Diest..so that tells the story..nuff said...end of story...end of dialog...

A Seed Sower said...

You shall still be in my prayers Kay-Kay, and if and when the Lord brings you to the truth, come back and share your testimony with us.

Anonymous said...

Amen! The devil is a liar and this woman has been lied to. I was lied to also, until the Holy Ghost opened my eyes, and made me free hallelujah!!

I will also keep this woman in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

һеllo tһere аnd thank you for y᧐ur informɑtion – I'νe ԁefinitely picked
ᥙp something new from гight heге. I did howeѵer expertise ɑ few technical points uѕing this
website, аs I experienced tⲟ reload tһе website many times ρrevious tߋ I could get
it to load properly. I һad been wondering if your web host іs
OK? Not thɑt I am complaining, Ƅut slow loading instances tіmes wіll often affect уоur placement in google ɑnd can damage your high quality score іf ads and marketing ᴡith Adwords.

Ꮃell І'm adding this RSS to mү e-mail аnd сan lⲟoқ оut for much
mօгe of your respective intriguing ⅽontent.

Make sure yoս update this again soon.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!