This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Word of Encouragement For The Saints of God


This is a word the Lord gave me several years ago, I found it today and thought I would share it with you:

Am I not nigh unto all those who call upon me,

To all those who call upon me in spirit and in truth?

I am not a God who is a far off, but I am near unto you,

There is not distance between us, for nothing can seperate us.

I shall renew your strength, I shall endue you with power from on high.

I shall lift up the down trodden, the weak in Spirit.

I shall minister unto my sheep,

I shall renew the strength of the weak.

I shall show myself unto all those who seek after me.

Be blessed saints!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for you encouraging words. I was really down about it for a while, but just like you said, God will give me more chances to proclaim the Gospel.

God bless you sister and I will keep you and your family in prayer.

A Seed Sower said...

I am so glad I was given the opportunity to to encourage you sister, God is Good!
I do covet your prayers, and consider it a blessing that you would pray for me and my family.
The Lord bless you.