This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pastor Sues City for Violating HIS RIGHTS and the City of Wichita Settles!


Ahhh.....saints call me what you will, and some of you I know will....lol...when I saw this just this morning the Holy Spirit in me chringed...I had just got done reading David Wilkerson's daily devotional on "To Die is Gain?", which I suggest you all read today, and then I read this story. Wichita settles over pastor's arrest This pastor whom I know, is going to make at least $14,000 for his suite against the city of Wichita.

Do you know what my first though was?...."Gee the disciples missed out on this lark...if they had gone this route they could have become millionaires!"

Just what are out rights as Christians?

We have the right to turn the other cheek

We have the right to pray for those who dispitefully use us and persecute us

We have the right to pray for those who say all manner of evil against us for His names sake

We have the right to love our enemies

We have the right to be persecuted for righteousness sake

We have the right to be imprisoned unjustly for our Faith

We have the right to be killed unjustly for our Faith

We have the right to preach against the evil in our society

We have the right to allow God to seek vengeance on our behalf

We have the right to lift up the Name of Jesus and draw attention to Him

We have the right to become as nothing

We have the right to die without leaving a name for ourselves in this earth

We have the right to lay our lives down daily for Jesus sake

This is what happens when Christians seek to build an earthly kingdom, and leave "their mark" on society. This is what happens when men believe that "they" can change the hearts of men. This is what happens when men believe it is "their job" to change society and prepare it to be acceptable unto the Lord.

I am not saying that the things which this pastor has stood against are not evil things...nor am I saying that the body of Christ should not speak out against the evil in our society.
What I am saying is , we are not to seek attention for our selves, or seek to make a name for ourselves, so that our children can be proud and men can call us great.
Neither are we to seek to build for ourselves an earthly kingdom.

We are not to purpose to seek out trouble....trouble will find us all soon enough.
When true persecution comes and these men are forced to face the true reality of the day and hour in which we are living, I wonder how they will hold up under TRUE persecution, minus their attorneys!

As I said I know this man personally and others like him, and have observed their ways up close for quite a few years. Yes I have tried to reach out to him and others with the truth, they believe they know the truth. Yes I e-mailed this pastor before I wrote this blog...

Who do you think you are
" you might rightly say!....
I am a nobody and nothing, just a child of God who is sick of witnessing men seeking to make a name for themselves. It sets the wrong example and is contrary to the way the disciples and Jesus himself walked.

Yes, I have prayed for this man to see the truth and other men who he is yoked with to see the truth, and humble themselves before Almighty God...and let go of their need for the attention they seem to crave.

Because these things have been done publicly
, and I have witnessed him and others personally, seek out public attention. I therefore have the God given right to judge the action publicly as such...for the benefit of those who would believe that God approves of such things, He does not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog was right from God's heart. I know this man also and I don’t care what he would do with the money .The works we do for the kingdom of God should never be for sale…To take money voids out any witness to the truth and cheapens the gospel..