This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

BE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH UNBELIEVERS


Although Coach Dave Daubenmire may be a very nice man, and have many good things to say, and do many good things, he is transgressing the Word of God by yoking together with a Mary Worshiping Idolatrous Pro-life Priest. This priest is cursed of God for his idolatry. I have met this priest and coach Dave, but I must say Father Weslin’s health has deteriorated a great deal as is obvious by viewing this video and I believe it is a curse of God for all those he has led into this idolatry. This man has been giving the Glory to Mary in relation to Pro-life events for years.

As Pro-Life Protestants it is not necessary to yoke with the unbelieving Church of Rome in order to do exploits for God. In so doing we risk receiving of her plagues.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

This brought me to tears. It breaks my heart to see these people being arrested. I see much more of these type arrests coming for speaking out, this is just the beginning of much worse that is coming.

You and I are enemies of the state, were also terrorists, and we can be carried away because we may offend someone. The law is now calling good evil, the law is not on our side, but the Lord is.

Something that came to my mind while watching this was God will have mercy or compassion on whom He chooses, we may never know what becomes of these people, although we know it's idolatry. There is still time for them to repent, and I guess thats what brought tears to my eyes.

This is really an issue that hit home for me because I know what is going to happen to those of us who refuse to compromise. I just posted about these issues facing us yesterday evening.

Even though they are standing in for the unborn, their works are in vain and merely seen of men, and has no standing with the Lord. It is a curse upon their heads, they are left desolate, and that is sad unless they repent of this mary worship and catholic religion.

Anonymous said...

Amen I agree with what the Lord said. There is a reason why God doesn't want us to be unequally yoked.
God knows that human being are very impressionable and easily influenced by cultures and ideas.

This is why God told saul to kill and destroy the Amalikites and not keep anything of theirs. The Amalikites were involved in idolatry and this is an abomination unto the Lord. When saul kept some items to offer up "a strange offering" he lost his blessing as king.

God doesn't want us as believers to adopt anything outside of the Kingdom of God, lest we fall into sin.

This word ministered to me this day. May God continue to bless you and use you for his glory!