This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Knows You Saints Of The Most High God!

Saints, we are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Those of you who are in a hard place today, those of you who were birthed into a hard circumstance, or those of you who see the lives of others and wish your life were like theirs. Do you ever take the time to contemplate what you would be doing today for God, had He not birthed you into your current state?


Would you even be serving Him? Would you be dependant upon Him as you are now? Would you even be making time for Him in your life, if all was as you think it should be? God birthed you into your circumstance that He may be glorified in it!

Those who are shallow, and undiscerning and love the world and the things of the world, and live their lives in covetousness seeking signs from God, do not comprehend these things. They mock at those with infirmities and those who live in hard circumstances and tell them if they knew God they would be rich and have need of nothing. These kind do not know God as they should.

Listen saints before He formed you in your mothers womb, He knew you, and He numbered the very hairs of your head, and He knew the plans He had for you, to give you an expected end. He knew these things before the foundations of the earth, before you were even in existence saint of God. As David and Jeremiah, you were written in His book of life before you were created in your mothers womb!

Saints of God you didn’t choose Him, He chose you, and ordained you that you may go forth and bear fruit in His name!

He is the beginning and the end, therefore He and He alone knows the beginning from the end, and every place in between. He orders your very steps saint of God!

He knows when you rise up and when you lay down.
He knows your thoughts before you think them. He knows what you have need of saint of God before you even ask Him.

Though your trials may be many dear saint of God, He shall deliver you out of them all, as you submit yourself to Him and seek Him with all your heart, mind and soul.

The Lord delights in you child of God. He shall never forsake you!

He sought for you saint of God, He chose you, He drew you to Himself by His Holy Spirit, no man comes to God except He draws Him.

For those who are having a coronary about now-thinking me to be a Calvinist or a once saved, always saved believer, I am not. Yes we have a choice to refuse Him, and yes we still have a choice to turn from Him, and reject Him. Yes our candlestick can be removed from its place, if we turn from God.

Although our trials are not pleasant they are for our eternal and certain good saints.


Someone once asked Jesus why a little boy was blind, they wanted to know if it was because he or his parents had sinned, and Jesus said it was neither, but it was for the Glory of The Most High God. Many do not see God in infirmities, I do saints of God. Those with what we may consider and infirmity or those who live in hard circumstances, they have more Grace, because God gives more of His Grace to the humble, and He gives His of His strength to the weak. The glory of the Lord shines through the lives of those who are 100% dependant upon Him for their all. He is their sufficiency; they know they are nothing without Him. He has made Himself known to those in hard places.

It is easy to serve God when everything is going well, but let trials come and you will see who is truly depending on God for their very breath.

Although all hell assails us we can trust the Lord with our souls.

Psalm 1:6

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 37:18-19

18. The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Psalm 37:23-24

23. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
24. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him

Psalm 37:28
28. For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalm 37:39
39. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalm 44:20-21

20. If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

21. Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 94:9-11

9. He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
10. He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
11. The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Psalm 103:13-14

13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

Psalm 138:6

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.


Luke 12:6-9

6. Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

7. But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
8. Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
9. But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Matthew 6:7-8

7. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Psalm 139:1-16
1. LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
There is no place in heaven or hell where a man can hide from God!
11.If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Why would this be so saints? Because saints this creation is God’s plan and He has laid it all out before we were even in existence. Who shall argue with God?

The book of LIFE saints….Davids name was in the book of life before he was even fashioned…the Lambs book of life, our names are written in the Lambs book of life from the foundation of the earth.

Some of you may not receive this but that’s alright because in the end we will know these things. Some may even separate from me because I say this, and that’s alright, because in the end we shall know as we are known.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Jeremiah 1:4-5

4. Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 20:7-17- even knowing God Jeremiah was distraught, and wishing he had never been born-because he was a man like us saints. We all have those times and come to those places.

God knew us all before He formed us saints of God. And he set forth a plan for us…it is up to us whether we accept and obey that plan.


He knew the circumstances into which He was going to birth us. He knew the hardships we would face, He knew how the devil would seek to destroy us…but He had a plan!

Not only is this next promise for Israel, but for all God’s children

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

John 15: 14-16

14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Rest in these things saints of God!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I believe those who God would save were predestined from the beginning of time. No one knows when that last soul will come in and when that happens the Lord will return.

I also believe that we can fall from grace by rejection or refusal to obey the Word of God. I'm not an advocate of once saved always saved. We can refuse this wonderful gift by lack of faith. That's why we need to continually renew our minds daily and press into Christ Jesus.

I wonder just how many will see this. I suspect only few will. The truth is many are outercourt Christians, they see what's instore for them, but they never cross over to the inner court...

Diana Kukk said...

Just as Paul began his letter to the Corinthians in 1 Cor. 1 -- "...through the will of God...to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord," Also in vs. 4..."the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,"
Everything we are, everything we have, every trial, every sickness, every disease, our faith, everything comes through the will of God. There is not one thing that can happen apart from the Almighty!!! Praise His Holy Name!!