This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Avoid Those Who Seek To Justify Sin


One thing I have found through the years, since I have been saved, is that those who condone, excuse, and justify sin, in the lives of others, within the body of Christ, have hidden sin in their own lives that they justify to themselves. They think God does not know and is not going to judge, He is, and His judgment will begin with His body.

All that condone sin, shall held accountable for leading people astray from the truth of the Word of God!

I ask you brethren, Leaders, "Do you really want to be responsible for the eternal torment of anyones soul?"

I ask those in sin amongst the brethren, "Why do you hate the Truth so much?"........ it is the Truth that is able to set you free........

This is not the hour, to justify our sins, or anyone elses saints, it is time to repent and turn from our sins. This is the hour in which God is moving, to cleanse and purify His body, and for some it shall not be pleasant, because no chastisement of the Lord is pleasant for the moment.

Saints there are wicked leaders, active amongst the saints of God, seeking whom they can recruit for their own ends, for their own profit. They say to the wicked man, you are right with God, when the wicked man is set to perish in his sin.

The wicked also, seek out those who will justify their sin, and tell them what they want to hear, those who will tickle their ears.

Generally those amongst the brethren, who are in sin, will surround themselves with the luke warm, those who have besetting sin active in their lives.

Beware saints, and try the spirit's of men, ask God for discernment, ask Him to reveal the wicked amongst the brethren.

There are many who on the surface seem Godly, they lift themselves up in the eyes of men, when they are base people, with only a form of Godliness. They are drunken on their own knowledge, intelligence, and ability to draw sheep unto themselves. They are full of every wicked thing, they have mean, spiteful, vindictive, unloving, gossiping, unforgiving and vain hearts, they are full of dead men's bones and pride, and they lack the pure love of God.

Some, God has tried to deal with, but they are self assured people who have hardened their hearts, and chosen to continue in their own ways, thinking themselves to be accepted of God. They are not. Their hearts are not clean before the Lord, and He has found them guilty and He shall spew them out, He shall cut them off, lest they humble themselves and be quick to repent!

God's word says that if any amongst us is in active, blatant sin, and who refuse to turn from it, we are to put that one out from amongst us.

1 Corinthians 5: 9-13
9. I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10. Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13. But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Men are not to gather disciples after themselves, rather they are to be examples, and say, "Follow me as I follow Christ."

4 comments:

Diana Kukk said...

Sin can never be justified; sin in judged. The Saints of God are justified when they repent of their sins and follow Christ. Sanctification follows justification. The Saints of God are sanctified through Christ. No blood-bought saint of God should ever deliberately sin. We do fall along the way and sin, and then we must confess our sins and He is faithful to forgive us. No man can tell us what is sinful. That comes through the Holy Spirit. Some people think chewing gum is sinful. I grew up in the Catholic church. They have a list of sins. They teach that some sins will send you to hell while others will get you into a place called Pergatory. This is heresy. I grew up in that system. I understood that Christ died on the cross for my sins. However, I never really felt like I was a really bad sinner. I never did any of those really awful things like murder, sexual immorality, etc. You see, when we concentrate on the "sins" that others think are sins in the eyes of God, we miss the point. I was clean on the outside, but my insides were as rotten as a maggot. Even rottener. The Holy Spirit has shown me things that were hidden deep down buried inside me that I didn't want to know about myself. That's where He's been cleaning me up. Oh, I looked really good on the outside, but inside I was dead men's bones. Thanks be to God that He is cleaning me up and I don't have to rely on myself or others pointing out my "sins". I would surely miss a lot of hidden sin and end up in Hell!

God bless you sister! Love ya!

A Seed Sower said...

Amen, Chewing gum my dear sister is not a sin...people know what is sin..especially in this country which has had exposure to the Truth of the Word of God for years.. I was a full time sinner once...I knew when I was sinning even as a sinner...I knew I was not right with God, I just hoped because I believe in Him that I would automaticly go to Heaven when I died, like everyone else seemed to say we did.
Any child of God who has a Bible and has the Spirit of the living God residing within them knows when they are sinning...because the Holy Spirit convicts them, and they quench the Holy Spirit because they do not want to turn from their sin.
Those of His children who truly want to live a life that is pleasing to Him, daily seek Him and He leads them in the paths of righteousness for His names sake. He convicts them and they repent, and they seek His overcoming power, and His strength and they receive it. God is Faithful!!!
God Bless, Love you to!!!

Diana Kukk said...

Amen to everything you have said, dear sister. He leads us in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.

randy said...

Fantastic quote of Scripture-"for His names sake..."

It is not for our names sake; not for who we are, what we become, what we hope to be and eventually are...but all that is done, punishment for sin, forgiveness of sin when we ask, the favor of God in those special seasons of favor, are all done FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE!!
Thank you for the reminder!