This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lest We Forget America! God Save America!







Palistinians Muslims Rejoice After 9/11
"Oh Lord Jesus, turn the hearts of this nation to you, may all acknowledge that this nation has only been great because of You Lord, because of Your Grace and Your Mercy Lord, lest our enemies finish what they started."
"Lord we pray for our enemies, we ask Lord that by your Holy Spirit you reach out to those Muslims who are hungry for The Truth"..Amen
Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 9:19-20
Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.

1 comment:

Diana Kukk said...

Only Jesus has the power to change men's hearts. When I think about how I was before He changed me, I can now see just how blind I was. I pray for the people of America, my fellow countrymen, that they would seek peace through the only One who can give true peace, the Prince of Peace, Himself, the Lord Jesus. I also say this prayer for the enemies of our land, because Jesus said to, "Bless those who curse you." Lord, I ask that you would open their eyes and ears to the Truth.