This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, August 28, 2009

An End Time Vision -Given to Pastor J.W. Matutis of Germany

This is not my vision it is the vision of a German Pastor-WHO HAS SINCE BEEN FOUND TO BE A PROVEN FALSE PROPHET! The swine flu vacine was never made manditory in any country - update 3/20/2011



QUOTE
August 27, 2009
Pastor J. W. Matutis -FALSE Prophet!

"While trying to prepare my message, the Lord showed me a vision.

I saw a large pasture with very many sheep. All of a sudden, from every direction and from all over, came wolves upon the herd, mixing themselves amongst the sheep. Neither the shepherds nor the shepherd dogs (of utmost importance) sounded any alarm. They lay on the floor as if hypnotized. There was just a bit of panic within the herd. The sheep did notice that something was wrong, but they took no serious note of what was happening. They just continued grazing in a relaxed manner. The shepherds and the shepherd dogs on the other hand noticed nothing.

As I observed closely, I saw the wolves, which had fangs like snakes in their mouths, tweak (pinch or prick) the sheep on their buttocks. These twitched briefly, and then continued their relaxed grazing. After a short while, the wolves ran from the herd, withdrawing themselves again into the mountains, without having stolen a sheep or inflicted any visible harm on them.

On seeing all these things, I thought to myself. 'This is not at all possible, that wolves would come amongst sheep and not harm them. This is out of character!' Then as the wolves left the sheep, I saw all of a sudden the leader of the wolf pack, together with his whole wolf fellowship on a high cliff. It was like a great beast; a monster. Then the wolves began to howl and yelp. The shepherd, shepherd dogs and all the sheep were terrified, shivering and shocked.

And the leader of the pack began, like a demon, to speak with a deep human voice. “My dear shepherds, dogs and all my dear sheep. You now belong to us. We have you completely in our hands. We were amongst you, without your noticing anything. We worked amongst you in disguise. We even inoculated you with a 'serum' that makes you now ours. You are all, as at now, bearing our 'mark'. We have also inoculated you with our spirit and data, without your having been aware. There is now no more escape for you. The whole flock is now under our control.”

I then said in my spirit “No! The Lord is my shepherd. I will have nothing to do with the devil and his demons. I will not have them as my shepherds.” Then spoke the leader of the wolf pack even further with a sneer on his face, saying “The sheep here ate and slept. Your bellies and welfare was more important to you.”

Now hear what this demon said to me very clearly: “We have now come to take revenge for our man of the Gadarenes. (See Matt 5:1-17) (error-actually Mark 5:1-12-my correction)Back then, your Lord cast us out of him, and we had to flee into swine and spring into the abyss. Now though, we have recovered and are strong enough to leave our cursed dwellings again. We have therefore returned from the abyss to take revenge against him (Jesus) and his works. These sheep all grazing here have been infected by our demons from the abyss. They can no longer escape. They belong to us absolutely.”

I was shocked!

Here, God spoke to me saying 'my son, every person will be asked to compulsorily take immunization against the swine flu in the next few days. This is a disguise. They will in the process be infected with demons from the abyss; all who do not have my spirit and my seal upon them. Yes, it will be such that that they will receive a deadly spirit inoculated into them. This will allow the wolves do with them what they like. Whoever does not follow them, antagonizes or stands against them in any way, will be eliminated at the touch of a button.

'For such will there be no more escape from them. Yes it is true, my son,' says the Lord. 'These cursed spirits will arise again out of the abyss and return through the “swine” to continue their mischief amongst the people who neither know nor follow me. I however, with my church will do same as then. We will depart from that area. So will those demons from the abyss exterminate one third of humanity.'

Then said the Lord to me further, 'But you, my children, who follow me, must be bold and brave, and say NO! Do not allow yourselves to be pricked and inoculated. You must consistently trust me. I will take you with me to the other shore, and we will continue there. For you my children, life goes on quite normally. You are my sheep. You hear my voice and follow me. And I send you as sheep amongst wolves. Warn all my children and all men of good will against this "worldwide compulsory inoculation". (A proven False Prophesy) It appears harmless. It is not!

'It is more the return on the ancient demons of the abyss. Warn everyone! Even when you are termed “paranoid” and “terrorist”. You are my children, and my people. You are holy. You should therefore have no other “stigma” in your bodies. Your body is a temple for my holy spirit, and not a secret dwelling for demons, which had been cast out by me, from which I delivered you,' says the Lord.

I am passing on this message as it was given me.

Dear friends, we are right in the end times. Watch quite carefully, what happens to you and your children. The devil is, and remains a liar. And he has no good intentions. I was shaken, when God showed me this vision with the swine, in connection with the whole thing about immunization against swine flu.

The believers are about to undergo the end times test, where will be shown, whether we have enough resistance power, enough to say NO. You are not defenseless. God gave you his Holy Spirit and the whole armor (see Ephesians 6: 16-17). These you will now need and must soon make use of. If you are not yet a true child of God, repent! Be baptized and be filled the Holy Spirit, so that the seal of God will be upon your life (Ephesians 1:1,13, 4:30 and Revelations 7:3&4) and you cannot be touched for the devil.

Pastor J.W.Matutis. End Quote

WARING SAINTS- THIS MAN HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE A FALSE PROPHET!



Note: My highlighting-Please note that it was pointed out to me by the origonal author of the article that as I had cut and posted - I had made a type o, on one of the scriptures-oops! It happens! Also note that I updated this article, false prophesy 3/20/2011



The Lord, a few years ago gave me a dream, of a farmer plowing a field, while his sheep were grazing in another of his fields, where dogs were watching them. A pack of wolves decended on the flock of sheep, and I tried to call out to him to warn him, because his dogs were not reacting to the danger, but the farmer kept on plowing, and didn't even hear my cries, or if he heard them he had no intention of stopping what he was doing to tend to his sheep.

When I read this vision today I instantly remembered the dream the Lord had given me.....Many today will not hear the warning of wolves amongst the sheep, and will scoff and mock, but they will have been warned!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I receive that message. Like I posted in an earlier blog, the Lord revealed to me that this virus is man-made for population control. Could this be the mark, sister?

A Seed Sower said...

I don't know if it is the mark or not, but I don't plan on getting a swine flu shot...I don't understand why a World Health Organization and our government and other governments that are so obsessed with population even are bothering to inoculate everyone if they can't wait for us to die off...something smells like a rat to me sister!

sldouglass said...

You want to know why the world health org can't wait, because they are evil. I receive this message also. God started to show me back in 1993 to move away from vaccinations with my daughter and trust him for our health. Thanks for posting the message.

Anonymous said...

I also believe that this swine flu is a man-made hype - Obama sure is pushing Government Health Care which is a joke - New World Order is looking at population control - so yea, why don't they just let the swine flu kill people off - I also smell a rat.

Some men trust in chariots and some in horses - but I will trust in the name of the Lord my God!

A Seed Sower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Seed Sower said...

I also trust in the LORD anon...amen He gave me life and it is He who has already decided the hour of my death, what ever comes in between my trust is in Him, HE has never failed me..Amen!!!

Anonymous said...

IT IS MARK CHAPTER 5 VERSES 1-20 NOT MATHEW. RE READ UR BIBLE AND GET IT RIGHT!

A Seed Sower said...

Thank you so much "anonymous" for correcting me, I must admit I trusted that whomever typed the article that I cut and pasted to my blog- had it right!
Thank you so much for taking the time to point out the error-which you will observe I have noted on the blog
God bless you for your help!
Seed Sower!

Anonymous said...

Thank God I trust His Word and not YOUR visions.

A Seed Sower said...

This is not my vision. I don't say I agree with it, I just posted it because I thought it was something to make us think!
I also Trust in the LORD alone!

Anonymous said...

No one will be tricked into taking the mark of the beast, also worship goes along with taking the mark, it will be a conscious decision. I will not take the vaccine, but it's not because I think it's the mark of the beast, it's because you shouldn't put these unclean things into your body.

A Seed Sower said...

You are correct anon..no one will be tricked into taking the mark-it will be a choice-and no if they can't tell us whats in these shots or won't tell us whats in these shots we shouldn't take them.
Might I say that when I posted this particular word by this brother, I did it because it was something to make us think, not necessarily because I agreed with it 100%.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/health/dpgo_101509_swine_vaccine_ingredients_4065304

It is against His commandments to touch dead pork!

Keep His commandments and have faith in YESHUA the Messiah. Then you are protected.

Anonymous said...

I am wondering... what about the children who are forced by the parents to get it? They probably cannot say "no"

A Seed Sower said...

Anon- re the children, that is up to God, He is in control and He knows the hearts of all, He knows them that are his...I personally do not believe that the flue vacine is the mark of the beast.
God seals them that are His before that occurs, and those that are not His believe the lie and accept the mark. I think its that simple.
Those that are His refuse the mark and may die because of it, but they shall have eternal life amen!

Michelle Collier said...

Thank you for sharing this vision. I had a number of visions in 2005-2006 regarding enforced vaccinations,and quarantines, state line checkpoints, civil war in the U.S. and martial law. At that time I was warned according to my vision to never get any vaccines. Since that time I have not. Neither do I intend to allow my children to get it. Blessings.

A Seed Sower said...

Your welcome Prophecy watcher, and thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
Seed!

Michelle Collier said...

Thank you again. If you like join me on BlogTV this Sunday to talk everything swine flu. I would love to have your input and share with us about your vision. Many blessings. This Sunday 6pm PST.
http://www.blogtv.com/People/ProphecyWatcher

Anonymous said...

I have had similar thoughts and conclusions after a dream I had. In the dream, the figure standing along the sea of glass with eyes like flames to what appeared as bright as the Sun. The being said that He was the Allegoric Accord that was left to protect humanity from ruin. I saw people caught off guard as to what was happening. The Television News Stations were prominent to the dream. People appeared to become rabid to depraved in their behavior because of the spreading sickness upon the world. Maybe just a bad dream? Not sure, but I have begun seeking to imitate Christ in My life, and travel the narrow road in my actions. Humble Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Shortly after the dream, the media bombardment with news and vaccine frenzie began to become prominent. Kind of strange to me. A year ago, I was far from surrendering my life to Christ. I make no prophet claims, but I accept Christ into my heart and try and imitate God's Love in my life. May prayer and trust in the Lord guide your decisions.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Unknown said...

Anonymous, your dream is correct:
These "herd of swine" (Rephai'm) will tumble into the "seas" of humanity. Those "tares" will become "as the Dead", rabid and ravenous. I had a similar dream: Dream of Swine. I then heard a voice say: "Tell men of the swine." I ended up putting the vision on youtube (under user name: gardensfromgraves). The days are approaching fast. We need to leave Babylon!

Shalom:
David

Anonymous said...

Pretty fine article. I just stumbled upon your web site and I'd like to say that I have actually enjoyed reading your posts. I'll be subscribing to your feed anyway and I hope you'll post again soon. Big thanks for the valuable information.