This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Lord Hears The Cries of Those Who Are His


The Lord so hears the cries of them that are His, His ears are always open to their prayers. He answers their prayers in ways thought by man to be impossible. He never ceases to amaze me in all He does.

I so thank all the dear saints who have interceeded for us these past few months, may the Lord richly bless you with heavenly blessings.

I have been standing in awe these last couple of months as I have witnessed first hand the miracle working power of the Most High God. I wish I could relate verbatim what I have seen take place, but I can not. Trust me though when I can share some things with you, it will blow you away as it has me...God is still saving souls and God is still working miracles on their behalf.

God always roots and grounds those whom He chooses to draw unto Himself....We don't choose Him ...He chooses us...that we might go and bring forth much fruit for the Kingdom of God. That we might bring Glory and Honor to Him!

There is no comfort like the Comfort of the Lord, there is no strength like the Strength of the Lord, there is no love like the Love of the Lord...

He is able to do abundantly and exceedly above all we could ask or think.

1 comment:

Diana Kukk said...

Baruch Ha Shem!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!
Thank you, Jesus!