This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do We As A Nation Still Stand With Israel?

Arab Nations in Yellow/Israel is the little speck of Royal Blue!
See the Map? That puts things in context-once again A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS!
Look at the land and the wealth of the Arabs-that refuse to give a homeland to their own, instead in their great jealousy they go after the natural children of God.
If our president and our government cease to stand for Israel, and with Israel, yet will God not forsake His Land, and His people, FOR HIS SAKE!

GOD SHALL CAUSE, MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE, TO STAND UP FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL!

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Isaiah 48:9-11-God is not done with natural Israel!
9. For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
10. Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11. For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Greetings a seed sower,

There is only one Israel of God, the Spiritual Israel. Israel of the flesh will be lost if they don't repent. They must put on Jesus Christ. Just being natural born means nothing....

It's all about Jesus Christ not any country or race of people. The Scripture's you are referring to are speaking of the Remnnant, it's in similitudes.

The Israel of God make up the Remnant, those called of God. It's about grace not race. And it's for all who press into Jesus Christ, and that door is open to the Natural born but not for much longer, no one knows when the door will be shut up.

My Pastor has quite a bit about this subject, you can find his audio's and video's on my Blog and you can also find them at both sites that are related to his ministry, Last Trumpet Ministries.

http://ltmaudioonline.org/index.html

and....

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/

God Bless as you search for the truth, Sojourner!

A Seed Sower said...

Amen sister, we in this period of Grace must all come to God through Christ, whether, Jew, Greek, male, female or Gentile...all must acknowledge that Jesus is the way the truth and the life!
As things play out on the world stage we will see the Word of God be fulfilled before our eyes!

Many have much to say on the subject of natural Israel...me I wait to see the fullness of time and the fulfillment of the Word.

Again though, all do have to come to God through Christ in this age!

A jew is one by circumcision of the heart...Gentiles through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus have been grafted into the Olive Tree!

There is one God one Spirit one Baptism one Body!
Thank you for your comments sister-Holy Hugs!!!
I appreciate your taking time to leave your comments!

Deborah said...

Amen and Amen! Your so very welcomed. I stop by here everyday, I love reading at your Blog, you have such a hunger for the truth Sister.

I was offline for a while and recently came back. I'm in shock with most everything on the inet. There is so much deception out there. God need's those who won't compromise the truth for a lie. Those who will go the extra mile regardless of what others think. Truth prevails, amen!

If I may add one more thing, now the Natural Jews must be grafted back into the Olive Tree by grace in Jesus Christ! Remember the fig tree was cursed...

Your right though, there are many different views on this, but there is only one truth that is proven in the Scriptures. May the Lord bless us with His truth as we draw ever close to Him and His Word.

I'm so blessed to be a part of Pastor David's Ministry, it's not his interpretation of things, he backs everything up with Scripture. Scripture interpret's Scripture. Amen!

As I said, many of the things in the News about the goings on in Israel are similtudes, that means they are a repeat and or likened to the church today. So much to take in, though God is faithful! God bless you and your work for our Lord...

Holy Hugs, Deborah