This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, April 10, 2009

His Mercies Are New Every Morning


The last two days as I have opened the daily devotions e-mail from David Wilkerson's ministry God has spoken directly to my heart....The Lord He is good, and He tends His sheep!

I thank Him that He prepare us, and it is He that shall perfect us!

Lamentations 3:21-26
21. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Saints it is a hard thing sometimes to hope, and wait for the salvation of the Lord, for Him to accomplish His will in the things of life. Yet when we seek Him for the willingness to lay our burdens at His feet, He responds with words of encouragement and exhortation. In Him is our Hope saints, His compassion's they fail not, Great is His Faithfulness Saints!

No comments: