This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

We're in A Wrestling Match Saints- But Not Against Flesh and Blood


I don't know about you saints, but the Lord has to constantly, and consistently, remind me of this fact in: Ephesians 6:10-12

10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That is any easy scripture to quote, but when caught up in daily life and all the situations that come our way, it can also be an easy one to forget.

We must keep our focus in this hour, we must remember that it is Satan's job to distract us from our course, and separate us from God's truth.

Personally the last 2 weeks for me have been a true battle, just one attack of the enemy after another. I would barely get through one attack, then up would rise another. My flesh would want to perhaps attempt to take care of things myself, but praise God He restrained me often and spoke Peace to me. As I trusted in Him, I was able to see that I was not battling against flesh and blood, but principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places, as they moved and manipulated mere earthly flesh.

Satan strives to get us to war in the flesh, he delights in that, because then he can get us to loose our focus and become down trodden, and defeated. God wants us to trust Him to fight our battles for us. He wants us to rest in Him and allow the Holy Spirit and His Angels to go to war. He wants us to get the victory over our flesh and understand the nature of our enemy.

I don't know about you saints but in my past when ever I have thought I could fix a situation, God has spoken to my heart and said, "If you think you can do a better job, go right ahead, I will step back."

Saints I have always found any attempts of mine to fix anything were a bust!

It is far better to leave situations in the hands of God because nothing is impossible with Him.

What Satan forgets in his attacks against us saints, is the fact that in them, when we submit to the will of God, He makes us stronger, He moves in our hearts and the hearts of others, He gives us the victory, the assurance, and the ability to trust in Him and rest in His Peace.

Isaiah 26:3

3. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Saints I may not see the answers to all my prayers for situations I have encountered, and you may not either yet, but I can tell you saints that God is Faithful, and He will come to your rescue. He will hear your prayers, we have can have Faith and Hope saints.

When we are submitted to God, and we allow His Holy Spirit to speak to us, then God's voice of reason steps into a situation, He brings assurance, and the peace that passes all understanding.

Remember Saints Satan can plot every evil against us, he can dig a pit for our soul, but God is our Deliverer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the same Word that was given to my friend in Bible study! last thursday

Thank you sister

A Seed Sower said...

Praise God sister, it is the same God and the same Holy Spirit that works in all of His children..Glory! The Lord confirms His Word!