This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Inheritance For Them Whose Hope Is In The Lord


Saints of God may you learn to rest in the arms of your beloved. May you understand that you are safe in Him, from every principality and power that seeks to devour you. May you know that your hope is in Him alone!

Psalm 31:15-24

15. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

16. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.

17. Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

18 . Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

19. Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

20. Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

21. Blessed be the LORD: for he hath showed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

22. For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.

23. O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

24. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.


May we have the resolve of Job that says no matter what befalls me I know my

redeemer lives. Job lost all material things he had, lost his loved ones, was ranted

on by his wife, was falsely accused by his brethren and torn down to dispair, yet

he stood his ground confident in His redeemer!


Job 19:25-27

25. For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day

upon the earth:

26. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see

God:

27. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another;

though my reins be consumed within me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you sister! This was for me today. I also appreciate your other recent posts which I hadn't had time to read until today. I hope and pray you are doing better.

A Seed Sower said...

God is Faithful sister Amy, and He is my Hope! He is my deliverer as He is yours...and He has lifted me up! Praise His Holy name!
I am so blessed to know this ministered to you today. God is Good!