This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Persecuted For Righteousness Sake?

Officer-pulls-man-over-for-anti-Obama-sign-on-vehicle

A quote from the article above
:
''I'm still in contact with a lawyer right now," Harrison said. "I don't know what I'm going to do." Harrison said he feels his First Amendment rights were violated." End Quote

Saints prepare to have your "Rights violated"....listen this struck me as troubling...as children of God we better be prepared to be misunderstood, violated, condemned, persecuted...because "All who live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution"..." Ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake but He who endures to the end shall be saved".....we are to commit ourselves to God, not to attorneys....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The time has come for us who are in the west, to feel the burden of those who are in the east.

I pray that God will strengthen us for this journey and that His Word will be proclaimed to the nations.

-Amen