This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Whole World Is Nuts!


Pretty soon all the global warming folks will have us digging holes in our back yards.

Not on only have we turned back from serving God but we have become backward in our knowledge and He is causing us to become lunitics!

Jeremiah 15:6
6Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Don't worry, I think it is just exaggerated stupidity! Last year they had some sensational rubbish in the news about treatment plants so that we could drink recycled sewage, and some poor politician was pretending to drink it..... (Thankfully I am on tank water where I live, so we are used to being careful with our water...!)

A Seed Sower said...

PHew! lol I was worried for you there Bonnie ..down under...seems the nuts are not just confined to America!!!!